Palace Station unveiled its new look and culinary offerings, bBd’s (Beers, Burgers, Desserts) has joined the lineup of new restaurants on the casino floor alongside Boathouse Asian Eatery and the newly reconceptualized Feast Buffet. The all-new restaurant brings an innovative approach to the neighborhood restaurant featuring a homage to America’s beloved burger and a focus on scratch cooking. Created by Chef Ralph Perrazzo, this New York-based restaurant brings a commitment to craftsmanship and honest cooking. It also marks a return to Las Vegas for Perrazzo who spent several years in progressive kitchen positions at several award-winning restaurants including Jean-Georges, Clio, and Bradley Ogden Restaurant at Caesars Palace, winner of the James Beard Award for Best New Restaurant. bBd’s at Palace Station marks the chef’s much-anticipated return to Las Vegas.
At bBd’s, the hamburger comes first and foremost, using USDA certified prime beef that is never frozen and is hand-butchered and pattied in the restaurant’s fully visible butcher room. Guests can choose from three different cooking methods including the Steakhouse Burger (beef patty cooked over embers of Cherrywood and Canadian charcoal), Griddle Burger (thin patty of prime beef cooked on a hot griddle creating a crispy brown crust and savory center), and Steamed Burger (thin patty steamed over a slurry of chopped onions and fast food pickles). bBd’s has garnered praise for its burgers having won the Judges’ Choice Award at the 2015 New York City Wine & Food Festival’s Burger Bash. The menu also features a wide variety of bar favorites, reimagined using scratch ingredients as well as wood-fired custom cut steaks. bBd’s will also feature extensive vegan and vegetarian options, including the meatless Philly Cheese Fake, Falafel Burger and Vegan Gyro Taco.
Complementing the food program, bBd’s features an expertly curated craft beer program driven by a custom-designed high-tech draft system, a first for the Las Vegas valley. The perpetually rotating menu of bottles and 26 draught taps showcases rare and vintage beers, nitro and authentic cask beer (their New York location has received the prestigious UK Cask Marque Award), and both international and domestic sour beers. Rounding out the beverage program is a full bar, seasonal cocktails and a selection of esoteric wines.
Upon arrival to bBd’s, guests are welcomed by wooden Tudor-style arched doors flown in from a European cathedral, and then led through a hallway filled with eccentric art pieces and hand chosen by Chef Perrazzo himself – created by artists such as Amanda Stalter, Erik Henry Johnson, Lara Dann, and Buddy Nestor, to name a few. Before making their entrance into the restaurant, guests will be able to catch a sneak peek of butcher room from its window display, showcasing the freshness of all of the USDA prime beef, lamb, and Long Island duck served and every step of its preparation process.
The restaurant offers an open-style floor plan, complete with an open kitchen that spans the length of the restaurant, along with a bar to match featuring seating for up to 200 guests. From classic white marble décor mixed with a touch of gothic-inspired architecture, including two grand chandeliers, vaulted ceilings, and three floor-to-ceiling columns, bBd’s addition into Palace Station adds an unparalleled flair to the property and shines with Chef Perrazzo’s personal style.
While guests will come for the burgers or a rare gem craft beer, they will also be able to indulge in the ultimate handcrafted milkshakes featuring an all-natural house-made soft serve, custard-based shake served both boozy and non-alcoholic. The remainder of the dessert menu features American classics and original creations from Chef Perrazzo’s pastry chef career, such as the decadent Vlarhona Liquid Chocolate Cake, and The Gooey Cinnabomb with Coffee Ice Cream (house-made cinnamon roll covered in sweet, gooey cream cheese icing, topped off with house-made coffee ice cream).
Drawing from personal experiences, Chef Perrazzo brings styles from the East Coast, like the Maple Mayo Sauce, to add uniqueness and diverse flavors to bBd’s – perfect to match each guests’ taste buds. Some of bBd’s standout menu items include:
- One lb Bavarian Soft Pretzel 15 x 11 inch soft pretzel, made from scratch, home-made Heffeweizen cheese sauce and spicy mustard
- Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos chopped griddle burger patties, griddled onions, nacho cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, bbd’s nacho sauce, corn tortilla chips, bacon patty
- bBd’s Saucy Wings confit chicken wings cooked in chicken fat, tossed in house-made wing sauce, served with celery and choice of house-made bleu cheese or house-made buttermilk ranch
- Candied Bacon Wedge Salad iceberg lettuce, Roquefort bleu cheese, red onions, tomatoes, red wine vinaigrette with home-made candied bacon strips
- Chicken and Waffle Burger fried home-made chicken patty, buttermilk waffles, Asian pear slaw, maple malt mayonnaise and honey butter
- Falafel Burger (Veg) tzatziki sauce, dehydrated Kalamata olives, feta cheese, pickled red cabbage, parsley pico de gallo, cucumber, served on a potato roll
- Korean BBQ Fries curly fries, bok choy, kimchi, bulgogi marinated beef, sunny side egg and crispy onions
- Lamb Gyro Taco Hand butchered and house-made lamb gyro, finely chopped parsley pico de gallo, feta, cucumber, tzatziki sauce, dehydrated black olives
- My Cousin Philly thinly sliced prime beef, smoked onions, house-made cheese sauce on imported seeded roll with options to add mushroom and peppers
- Steakhouse Burger 12oz dry-aged prime beef patty cooked over 1300-degree embers of Cherrywood and Canadian charcoal
- Tot Poppers Yukon gold potatoes, fresh jalapeno, pickled red onions, cream cheese, cheddar
- Wood Fired S’mores a timeless classic melted over our own wood fired gril
- Vegan Philly Cheese Fake charred seitan, peppers & onions, house-made vegan cheese sauce on imported seeded roll
- Vegan Meatball Parm toasted Italian bread, house-made vegan meatballs and fake mozzarella
bBd’s Beers, Burgers, Desserts is now open daily from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. For more information, visit https://palacestation.sclv.com.
PaceVegas is the Publication of Everything About Las Vegas. Known for it’s hard hitting exposes of crimes, the underworld and everything interesting about Vegas, it’s won numerous awards from those who are scared to actually read the stories.