Las Vegas Toddler in Hospital After Eating Marijuana Laced Halloween Candy

Two year old Delia was trick or treating near Lake Mead and Sandy in North Las Vegas. Shortly after Delilah went limp, and was staring blankly and now doctors say she tested positive for THC — which is the main component in Marijuana that makes you high.

With recreational marijuana now legal in Vegas, doctors are warning parents to be extra vigilant when checking their kids’ candy on Halloween. They worry that the kids may confuse edibles for candy.

Dispensaries and the marijuana industry insist that the problem is being blown far out of proportion – but health officials say its better to be safe than sorry. In this case, they learned the hard way this is a real danger.

You can watch the full story at Fox5

Pesach “Pace” Lattin has been doing online media and marketing for over 20 years and has earned the reputation of having a high standard of ethics and being an expert in both brand and direct response. Follow me
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

What's Latest

PaceVegas is the local insider publication for business leaders in Las Vegas. Owned by renown marketing expert Pace Lattin, PaceVegas focuses on the business of Vegas for those who want to know the inside information of who is making waves and money.

Copyright © 2015 Pace Lattin Inc. Las Vegas, NV

To Top