St. Patrick’s Day is fast approaching and several places in the Las Vegas Valley are here to help you get your green on this year with specials and events. Here’s a specially curated list of what we think you should be going to!
Resorts World Las Vegas:
Zouk Nightclub: St. Patrick’s Day Offering: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Zouk Nightclub with a performance from Jack Harlow and an opening show by DJ Faze Kaysan. Guests must be 21 years of age and over.
Eight Lounge: Specialty cocktails and beer offerings and a DJ performance on the outdoor patio.
Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge: Specialty St. Patrick’s Day cocktails for the holiday.
Red Rock Resort Casino & Spa, Green Valley Ranch:
Prix fixe Menu Offerings:
Spinach and artichoke croquettes, made with toasted rye & potato chip crust, white cheddar cheese sauce for $11.99.
Short Rib shepherd’s pie, made with peas, carrots, gratin mashed potatoes for $20.99.
Corned beef and cabbage, made with parsley potatoes, cider glazed carrots, mustard glaze for $17.99.
Mint chocolate chip brookie, made with grasshopper brownie, chocolate chip cookie, vanilla ice cream, irish whipped cream, chocolate fudge for $7.99.
Palace Station, Sunset Station, Boulder Station, Sante Fe Station:
Brass Fork inside the above Station Casinos will be offering:
Spinach and artichoke croquettes, made with toasted rye and potato chip crust and white cheddar cheese sauce for $9.99.
Short rib shepherd’s pie, made with peas, carrots and gratin mashed potatoes for $18.99.
Corned beef and cabbage, made with parsley potatoes, cider glazed carrots and mustard glaze for $15.99.
Mint chocolate chip brookie, made with grasshopper brownie, chocolate chip cookie, vanilla ice cream, irish whipped cream and chocolate fudge for $5.99.
Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Las Vegas
BRERA Osteria: Shamrock affogato made with Irish whiskey and caramel sauce with hot danesi espresso poured on top for $14.
The X Pot: 50% off well drinks and draft beers, 30% off menu items and $10 special house shot in their lounge in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
The District at Green Valley Ranch will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a pub crawl and food/drink specials.
From 5-9 p.m. on March 17, guests will have the opportunity to stop by various retailers to celebrate the lucky holiday with drink specials, prizes and more at each stop. Stops on the crawl feature multiple bars and restaurants throughout the area, including Richie McNeely’s, Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ, Balboa Pizza and PKWY Tavern. Guests will also have a chance to win $100 gift cards for shops and restaurants at The District throughout the crawl.
Additionally, on March 17, St. Patrick’s Day specials will be available from the following bars and restaurants at The District:
- Ritchie McNeely’s – $4 green beer, $5 Jameson, Guinness, Smithwick’s, Irish Cider and $7 Irish mules and car bombs
- Balboa Pizza – $4 green beer (Coors Light), $5 Jameson shots, $7 Irish car bomb, $10 corned beef Rueben and $10 corned beef pizza
- Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ – $7 Jameson Irish Mule
- PKWY Tavern – $4 green beer, $5 Jameson, Guinness, Smithwick’s, Irish cider, $7 Irish mule & car bombs
- The Local – $5 green beer
Virgin Hotels Las Vegas will be holding St. Patrick’s Day events and specials starting March 12.
Guinness and Baileys Irish Pub Pop-Up: March 12 – 13: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m., March 14 – 16: 5 pm. – 12 a.m., March 17: 12 p.m. – 12 a.m.
The Celts: 5 – 9 p.m.
Finnegan’s Wake: 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Paddy Mahoney: 5 – 9 p.m.
Finnegan’s Wake: 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Paddy Mahoney: 5 – 8 p.m.
Killian’s Angels: 8 p.m. – midnight
Paddy Mahoney: 5 – 8 p.m.
The Temple Bar Band: 8 p.m. – midnight
The Celts: 5 – 8 p.m.
Finnegan’s Wake: 8 p.m. – midnight
Bag piper: 12- 12:15 p.m.
Celtic Nation: 12:15 – 4 p.m.
Irish step dancers begin at 2 p.m.
Hennessey’s on Fremont will be serving classic corned beef and cabbage all day on March 17, Guinness and Irish Whiskeys till the wee hours. Main stage on Fremont st 10:30am with Las Vegas Bag Pipes performing a set at 11am.
The LINQ Promenade will celebrate St. Patrick’s day with:
- Bagpipers roaming the streets from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- A live, themed ice carving will take place in front of ICEBAR by the talented ice sculptors starting at noon.
- The High Roller, the tallest observation wheel in North America, illuminated in multiple shades of green during the evening hours.
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails offering grab-and-go green beers and Jameson shots
- Flour & Barley offering 16-ounce green Guinness lager beer.
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar offering Corned Beef and Hash, Corned Beef Sandwiches, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Irish car bombs, green beer, Guinness, Jameson and Proper Twelve.
- I Love Sugar will feature three sweet cocktails including the caramel apple flavored Kiss Me I’m Irish martini for $19, the Shamrocks cocktail for $14 and the giant Chasing Leprechauns candy martini for $42.
- Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery featuring a guest DJ and a special Irish Hooley menu.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue offers a Drunk Leprechaun Margarita – Party in the Jar for $55. The party in a jar, serves four to six people and includes Sauza Tequila, sour mix, Midori Sour and topped with Sprite.
Emerald Island Casino & Rainbow Club Casino in Downtown Henderson will host St. Patrick’s Day celebrations on Thursday, March 17. The two casinos will have special menus, all cash promotions and party favors, guaranteed to bring the luck of the Irish to guests.
Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day on Thursday, March 17 with a menu of Irish-German fusion offerings that can be paired with the restaurant’s premium Hofbräu beer imported directly from Munich. Reservation for St. Patrick’s Day at Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can be made by calling 702.853.BEER (2337).
FANTASY, located in the Luxor Hotel and Casino will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by giving away a FANTASY-filled “Pot O’ Gold” gift basket, on St. Patrick’s Day, Thursday, March 17.
A lucky guest of the FANTASY 10:30 p.m. show on St. Patrick’s day will be chosen to receive a holiday-themed gift basket containing FANTASY-branded merchandise including the “2022: The Gold Standard” calendar, poster, commemorative poker chip and playing cards.
PT’s Taverns across Las Vegas will have St. Patrick’s Day specials starting Monday, March 14. In addition to food and drink specials, there will also be gaming free plays and giveaways.
Applebee’s in Las Vegas is offering two drink deals and a special wing/burger combo that are sure to make you feel lucky. They are the perfect for inclusion in any holiday roundup stories you may be planning. Details are listed below:
- If you can’t find a four-leaf clover, try a $5 Saintly Sips available until March 27
- Tipsy Leprechaun served with Jameson, melon liqueur, blue curacao, sweet and sour and lemon lime soda with a golden rim
- Pot O’Gold Colada served with traditional pina colada ingredients with Captain Morgan and mango
- If you’re feeling extra lucky, get 5 boneless wings for $1 with any handcrafted burger until March 22
- Applebee’s takes on the impossible. For just $1 extra, guests can enjoy the Impossible Burger with the deal.
Arizona Charlie’s (Decatur and Boulder Highway) will offer traditional Irish dishes at PT’s Express and Sourdough Café, plus a 50+ slot tournament on St. Patrick’s Day, Thursday, March 17.
Sourdough Café will serve corned beef and cabbage with the choice of soup or a salad from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Thursday, March 17 through Sunday, March 20, priced at $13 for True Rewards members.
PT’s Express will celebrate the holiday with corned beef sliders, available to from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on St. Patrick’s Day. The sliders, made with sliced corned beef, provolone cheese, coleslaw and thousand island dressing, will be served with fries, priced at $10 for True Rewards members.
From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on St. Patrick’s Day, guests ages 50 and above who are feeling the luck of the Irish may swipe their True Rewards card at any kiosk for free entry into the St. Patrick’s Day slot tournament. Guests may earn 100 same-day slot points for an additional entry, with a maximum of two entries. Winners will receive up to $500 in free slot play. More information on the slot tournament can be found here.
Trece Eatery + Spirits inside Planet 13 Las Vegas is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day for the month of March specials including:
- Trece’s Lucky 7 Green-dyed beer $7 (All Month)
- Irish Mule – Jameson Irish Whiskey, lime juice, simple syrup, & ginger beer $13 (All Month)
- Corned Beef Hash- A skillet breakfast option: $14 (3/13/-3/20)
- Reuben Sandwich- $14 (3/13/-3/20)