With Avicii announcing that he’s retiring from the DJ gig, people are lining up to try to get tickets to see him one last time. Thus the Wynn is taking out all it’s tricks and making sure that he has a fond farewell from performing at Encore Beach Club and XS. When he announced his retirement just a few days ago, he personally thanked the Wynn family for helping him become enormously successful.
Wynn Chief Operating Officer, and Avicii fanboy Sean Christie announced the last shows
“We spoke with Avicii’s team and, although we are sad to see him retire, we are happy to report that he is honoring all of his upcoming 13 dates at Wynn Las Vegas (Encore Beach Club and XS) through June. We support Tim’s journey in life and wish him the very best. He knows our door is always open should he decide to tour again.”
- Friday, April 29 – XS Nightclub
- Saturday, April 30 – Encore Beach Club
- Saturday, May 7 – XS Nightclub
- Sunday, May 8 – Encore Beach Club
- Saturday, May 14 – XS Nightclub
- Sunday, May 15 – Encore Beach Club
- Friday, May 20 – XS Nightclub
- Saturday, May 21 – Encore Beach Club
- Friday, May 27 – XS Nightclub
- Saturday, May 28 – Encore Beach Club
- Saturday, June 18 – Encore Beach Club
- Friday, June 24 – XS Nightclub
- Saturday, June 25 – Encore Beach Club
Tickets to Avicii’s final Las Vegas performances are on sale now. Table reservations are highly recommended (Encore Beach Club: 702-770-7300; XS: 702-770-0097). For more information including the complete calendar and to purchase tickets, visit www.WynnSocial.com.
PaceVegas is the Publication of Everything About Las Vegas. Known for it’s hard hitting exposes of crimes, the underworld and everything interesting about Vegas, it’s won numerous awards from those who are scared to actually read the stories.